We can’t believe Halloween is almost here -- the year is going by so fast! The team at Ponder Auto Repair wants you and your family to have a safe and sound Halloween this year. Fortunately, Johnson City and the surrounding communities are home to many exciting Autumn activities. However, we encourage you to double-check the hours and COVID-19 era policies before heading out.
We may be looking forward to Halloween this year, seeing as these past months have been stressful. We encourage you to check out these Halloween hideaways this year for a fun, festive, and family-friendly Halloween near Johnson City and the surrounding communities:
- Haunted Forest: 172 Big Springs Rd, Elizabethton, TN
- Beck Mountain Haunted Corn Maze: 110 Corn Maze Lane, Elizabethton, TN
- Horror at Industrial Park: 349 Austin Springs Rd, Johnson City, TN
- Hartman’s Haunted Corn Maze and Zombie Paint Ball: 7941 Blue Springs Pkwy, Mosheim, TN
- Stickley Farm Haunted Maze: 531 Timbermill Pvt Drive, Bluff City, TN
- The Cripple Creek Haunted Forest: 130 Cripple Creek Rd, Watauga, TN
- Haunted Trail of Terror at Myers Pumpkin Patch: 3415 Gap Creek Rd, Bulls Gap, TN
- Hales Community Haunted Forest: 152 Hales Rd, Jonesborough, TN
- Haunted Holler: 15128 Lee Hwy, Bristol, VA
- The Warehouse: 313 Legion Street in Weber City, VA
- Paranormal Technology Investigations and East TN Ghost Tours: Throughout Jonesborough, Johnson City, Dandridge, and the surrounding communities
- Appalachian Ghost Walks: Throughout Jonesborough, TN
Some of these Halloween destinations may be a bit of a road trip, which is why we encourage you to bring your vehicle to our facility for an inspection. We don’t want you to experience any surprises on your trip. Schedule an appointment with the technicians at Ponder Auto Repair in Johnson City, TN for a touchless experience.